The Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) utility assistance program is part of the Energy/Housing programs. The service delivery area includes: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Madison, Montgomery, Robertson, Walker, Waller, and Washington counties.

Services Provided: The Bill Pay Program provides with electric, natural gas, or propane bills. Households must meet specific program criteria established by state and federal regulations. All applications will be taken by appointment only.

BVCAP is not accepting new applications at this time.

  • Utility Assistance Application (Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Robertson, Walker, Waller, and Washington Counties)
  • Utility Assistance Application (Leon, Madison, Montgomery, and Walker Counties)
  • Utility Assistance Application (Spanish)
  • BTU Release Form (Brazos and Burleson Counties only)
  • BlueBonnet Form

For counties not Brazos or Burleson, please contact your provider to check if they require an Information Release Form. For further information, contact the Utility Assistance Offices below.

CEAP/Utility Assistance

Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Robertson, Walker, Waller, and Washington Counties

4001 E 29th St. Suite 175, Bryan, TX 77802

(979) 595-2850

CEAP/Utility Assistance

Leon, Madison, Montgomery, and Walker Counties

(936) 856-7036

(855) 856-3980

Montgomery Fax: (936) 856-7069